Admission And Withdrawals
Home Prospectus Admission And Withdrawals
Age Criteria for Admission
||Three and a half years on 1st of April of that academic year.
||Four and a half years on 1st of April of that academic year.
|Class - I
||Five and a half years on 1st of April of that academic year.
- Admission to classes LKG are done on the basis of interviews to check the general awareness of the child.
- Students seeking admission to class 1st onwards will have to appear for entrance test based on the syllabus of the previous class.
Documents to be Provided at the Time of Admission
- Duly filled in application form.
- Original School leaving/transfer certificate.
- Attested photocopy of progress report of previous class passed.
- Birth Certificate (Attested Photocopy)
- Two copies of latest passport size photograph of the child.
Procedure For Withdrawals
Parents may withdraw their ward at the end of the school session by submitting a written application to the Principal a month before the date of withdrawal. T.C. will be issued after all dues have been cleared. Failing to give a month's notice would mean having to deposit a month's fees in lieu of the same.